(all photos via my instagram @peaceloveshea)
Wow- I just wanted to say THANK YOU all for following along my instagram, as I’ve reached over 200,000 followers this past month. I really have to thank you for traveling this journey with me, and most importantly all of your suggestions, comments and support. I feel like I have an incredible network of friends I could have never imagined. Literally every restaurant, shop and place I visited in my travels the past month was one of your suggestions. It’s like an insiders travel guide- no matter where I go someone on instagram is from that city and knows all the best spots. How amazing! I’m honored to be able to share it all with you as well. :)
Thank you for all the silly things- helping me choose between outfits, what color shoes to buy, advice on my nail color. Your opinions mean more to me than you would know.
I hope that through my photos I am able to inspire you- to be fabulous, fun and dream big. Take every opportunity that comes your way. Never give up. Or at least give fashion, beauty, health and travel tips from everything I’m learning along my journey. <3 For all those new- for a behind the scenes into my personal life follow my Instagram @peaceloveshea
Photo details: Left to right in groups of 6
1) Outside LuisaViaRoma store in Florence during Firenze 4 Ever event. See the full video here.
2) The most amazing lunch in San Gimiginano, Tuscany. See the full blog post here.
3) Heading to the Giorgio Armani fashion show in Milan wearing total look. See the full blog post here.
4) Inside the beatiful Villa Cora hotel in Florence. See the full video here.
5) At the Firenze4Ever event on the red carpet. See the full blog post here.
6) A collage of photos from my shoots in Florence. Thanks Urban Studios! See the Full video here.
7) Loving my new Carolina Wyser tie dye jeans. Full blog post here.
8) The gorgeous streets of Sevilla, Spain. See full blog posts here and here.
9) Outside the beautiful Duomo in Milan. Coming soon.
10) My favorite restuarant in Milan – Il Coriandolo.
11) Outside the Emporio Armani show in Milan wearing total look. See the full blog post here.
12) On the set of my short film in Florence. See the full video here.
13) My new manicure! Loving black and white.
14) Shooting one of my favorite Roberto Cavalli looks in Florence. See the full post here.
15) My favorite gelato place in Milan- Shockolat.
16) Hanging by Navigli- the river in Milan. See the full blog post here.
17) The gorgeous Catedral de Sevilla in Spain. See the full blog post here.
18) Exploring catedrals castles and more in Spain. Sell the full blog post here.
19) The best hotel in Sevilla- Corral Del Rey. See the full blog post here.
20) Shopping in Milan.
21) Snowy mountain roads in the Alps. See the full blog post here.
22) Ready for my long flight to Europe! Bye California!
23) New xmas things! Prada wallet, Vita Fede bracelets and Michael Kors scarf
24) With my from Filippo at the Armani showroom. See the full blog post here.