How To Wear It
Saturday, December 1st, 2012
What’s not to love about a little sporty chic inspiration? You get to wear a sweater and baggy boyfriend jeans and still be considered a fashionista.
Here is the way I’d style an outfit and some pieces I currently want in my closet. Remember this is for inspiration… you can find similar pieces to all of these at Forever 21, H&M and Zara.
From left to right, top to bottom.
1) Sweatshirt- sporty sweatshirt pullovers have been all the rage winter season (thanks Kenzo) but if you’re not up for name dropping try something a little less noticeable like this one from Jason Wu.
2) Sack lunch bag- Remember being embarrassed to carry mom’s sack lunch around school when all the cool kids got to leave to eat Pizza Hut. Not anymore. Thanks Marie Turnor.
3) A jeweled statement necklace like this one from Dannijo can turn any outfit into a stunner.
4) Baggy boyfriend jeans- check your boyfriend (or brothers) closet ;)
5) Bright blue sunnies Thierry Lasry
6) White and black colorblocked strappy pumps. Always look great with boyfriend jeans. These are from Phillip Lim.
7) Neon colored beanie – they have the best at Forever 21 for under $10 !
8) Personalized stackable Identify bracelet. My favorite and a great Xmas present idea!
What is everyones favorite piece?
Speaking of Christmas. Can we believe it’s December already today?? WOW! Leave me a comment and let me know what is on your Xmas list because I’m going to be putting together some gift ideas and I would love your help!!