How To Wear It
Saturday, December 1st, 2012
What’s not to love about a little sporty chic inspiration? You get to wear a sweater and baggy boyfriend jeans and still be considered a fashionista.
Here is the way I’d style an outfit and some pieces I currently want in my closet. Remember this is for inspiration… you can find similar pieces to all of these at Forever 21, H&M and Zara.
From left to right, top to bottom.
1) Sweatshirt- sporty sweatshirt pullovers have been all the rage winter season (thanks Kenzo) but if you’re not up for name dropping try something a little less noticeable like this one from Jason Wu.
2) Sack lunch bag– Remember being embarrassed to carry mom’s sack lunch around school when all the cool kids got to leave to eat Pizza Hut. Not anymore. Thanks Marie Turnor.
3) A jeweled statement necklace like this one from Dannijo can turn any outfit into a stunner.
4) Baggy boyfriend jeans- check your boyfriend (or brothers) closet ;)
5) Bright blue sunnies Thierry Lasry
6) White and black colorblocked strappy pumps. Always look great with boyfriend jeans. These are from Phillip Lim.
7) Neon colored beanie – they have the best at Forever 21 for under $10 !
8) Personalized stackable Identify bracelet. My favorite and a great Xmas present idea!
What is everyones favorite piece?
Speaking of Christmas. Can we believe it’s December already today?? WOW! Leave me a comment and let me know what is on your Xmas list because I’m going to be putting together some gift ideas and I would love your help!!