I get a lot of questions about my favorite beauty products so today I wanted to share with you what’s always in my make up bag and my must haves.
I really want to start incorporating more beauty/hair posts into my blog because just as obsessed as I am with fashion, I am with make up and hair! So I’m starting off here with some of my favorite products (from left to right)
1. Burberry ‘Fresh Glow’ Luminous – I mix this with my face lotion and it automatically gives your skin a youthful, luminous glow. Especially if your in a situation where you aren’t wearing any make up – at the beach, etc- you can just put a little on to give your face that extra radiant pop.
2. Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturizing Balm– If you are into the dewy, moist-skin look this is a MUST have product. I use it every day and I feel like it’s made my skin look so much younger. It’s not the kind of thing you would use for a photoshoot- but for real life everyday wear I think it’s the fountain of youth. I’d suggest trying a sample first before buying because some people think it’s a bit oily- but for me I love the dewy look.
3. Dior ‘Diorshow Maximizer’ Lash Plumping Serum– people always ask me if I curl my lashes, if I have eyelash extensions, fake lashes, etc- the answer is no. The key to long lashes is using a great eyelash primer first and slowly curling the lashes upwards. This one is my favorite.
4. Kerastase Cristalliste Lumiere Liquide Serum– I love a good hair shine serum. I have probably 50 different kinds. This is one of my favorites because it’s so lightweight, it doesn’t weigh your hair down and it smells amazing.
5. Nars Liquid Illuminator in Laguna– A great liquid bronzer. I mix a pin sized amount into my foundation for an extra bronze glow.
6. Nars Liquid Illuminator in Orgasm– A mix of gold, peach and pink shimmer that i rub onto my cheek bones- it can act as blush alone for a natural rosy glow, or mixed with a darker color for a more deep blushed look.
7. Korres Wild Rose Lip Butter- My favorite lip color- it’s a lip balm stain. And at only $12 it’s a must buy. I keep one in everyone of my bags.
8. Nars ‘Fast Ride’ Lipstick– a deep dark berry stain, it’s my go to color for a night on the town.
9. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume– my favorite scent. Enough said.
10. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-light Skin Perfecting Makeup– I’ll thank my mom for finding this one. The best super lightweight foundation. Almost feels like you’re wearing nothing and it goes to show it’s perfect for all ages.
Now for the GIVEAWAY INFO!
To enter the giveaway: (Anyone can enter!!!)
1)Follow me on BLOGLOVIN HERE (if you already follow me on Bloglovin just like the post by giving it a heart).
2)Follow me on FACEBOOK and TWITTER.
3)Leave a comment with some sort of contact info.
Will end in 2 weeks.
Good luck! XO