Now that it’s full on officially spring (and April hello!) it’s starting to be about time we say goodbye to our winter wardrobe! I read a million blogs- personal style, street style, etc and continuously keep an inspiration wall of images. I teamed up with the fashion app StyleTag to bring you some fun Spring inspiration and looks to try out! Hope you enjoy!
1) Fire engine red is the color of 2014. What better way to bring it in for spring that a skirt with a leather bralette. So hot! Pictured: Valentino skirt.
2) Try wearing your bra OVER your shirt. Yep!
3) Everything Alexander Wang!
4) Go backless!
5) Wear a floral romper with a coat and hat. Similar here.
6) Wear an all white look with bright red shoes.
7) Wear a personalized sweater or bomber, a la Rag & Bone.
8) Let a lacy bra peek out of your shirt.
9) Wear a long floral maxi with slits.
10) Try a bright billowing blouse.
11) Perfect basic, all light with a denim jacket.
12) Play with layers, lengths and super cropped jackets.
13) Try a lacy bra over your shirt.
14) Wear a metallic short suit. Love this Metallic blazer.
15) Denim on Denim skirt.
16) Add a furry bag to your dress.
17) Ditch the croptop of 2013 for the leather mini bandeau top.
18) Beach it up with a white lacy dress and hat.
19) Wear a gold jacket. Like Isabel Marant here.
20) Wear a long sheer skirt with socks and sneakers.
21) Elongate your body in a wide leg jumpsuit.
22) THIS Alexander Wang number. Available here.
23) Structured denim on ripped denim.
Photo credits: 1) photo via Le21Eme, 2) photo via StyleScrapbook, 3) photo via Fashiontoast, 4) photo via Gary Pepper, 5) photo via Tuula, 6) photo via Le21Eme, 7) photo via Le21Eme, 8) photo via Tuula, 9) photo via OracleFox, 10) photo via Le21Eme, 11) photo via SincerelyJules, 12) photo via OnAbbotKinney, 13) photo via StyleScrapbook, 14) photo via OnAbbotKinney, 15) photo via Tuula, 16) photo via Le21Eme, 17) photo via Le21Eme, 18) photo via SincerelyJules, 19) photo via Le21Eme, 20) Photo via Le21Eme, 21) photo via Tuula, 22) photo via Oracle Fox, 23) photo via Oracle Fox