Fashion week is just as much about the fashion off the runway as it is on the runway. Which is why hundreds of photographers wait outside each show to get the perfect shot of the street style stars. I’ve been on both sides of this equation and as much of a crazy madhouse it can be it’s so much fun. Being right in the action I teamed up with StyleTag
and some great street style photographers Scott Brasher
and Michael Dumler
to bring you some of my favorite street style looks from NYFW FW 2014.
Be sure to check out my StyleTag account
and download the app to see all our fav looks.
1) Electric red is set to be the color of 2014. My pick: this bright red Rag&Bone coat
or a more affordable ASOS rain coat
(yep from the mens section!). Love it! And of course the Fendi bag
is to die for! The dream bag I wish I could have.
2) I’m all for metallics this year! Love the silk metallic skirt (similar version here
) paired with Saint Laurent moto boots
3) Light pink was the street style color of the season. This is actually one of my looks! Not yet on my site. Celine wedges, By Malene Birger coat
, Michael Kors bag
4) Love a masculine look using mixed textures. And the Fendi shoes… (60% off here!!
5) Celine plaids all day everyday.
6) I love this western meets Parisian chic look, very Isabel Marant meets Saint Laurent.
7) I’m always down for a good body harness. Giuseppe Zanotti makes some of the best!
8) Whats’s cuter than being fashionable? Being friends who are fashionable! Pastels, milk carton purse, cool braids and big gray coat- check mate.
9) Statement pouch
– because sometimes size does matter ladies.
10) Light pink total look. Contrary to popular belief, you don’t always need black and grey to stay warm.
11) A long floor length coat is always chic and effortless. Bright orange- another runway color pop favorite.
12) My love Bryan Boy killing it in a asymmetrical coat.
13) Effortless model chic- flannel peeking out from under sweater.
14) So into everything patent leather- and a patent leather skirt
count me in! Also love this Burberry pencil version.
15) Vintage Quiksilver shirt?!? Models do it best! Photography: Scott Brasher
/ Michael Dumler